- Sam Varn, CRM President/Owner AWARDS4U and The Zen Master of Recognition ~ “Growth Strategies: Getting to the Next Level” Discussing the challenges of establishing both an internal and external growth strategy and how both are necessary to successfully reach goals”
- Colin Van Lint from JDS will be presenting:
“How to get started in Vinyl Signs and Graphics”
Goal: To introduce the listener to the world of vinyl, signs and graphics and give them a well-rounded base of knowledge of how to design, process, install and remove vinyl for signage and decals.
Teaching Topic: Will cover tools, equipment and technique for creating and installing vinyl signs and graphics.
1. Brief overview of signs and graphics
a. What you can create with vinyl.
2. Equipment Required
a. Computer / Software
b. Cutter Plotter
c. Different types of Vinyl
d. Weeding Tools
e. Application Tapes
3. How to process and manufacture signs and graphics.
a. Tips and Tricks
4. Different Methods of Installing Vinyl and Graphics.
5. Best practices for removing vinyl.
- JDS will also be presenting at their booth: “Drinkware Is Hot In More Ways Than One!” Stop by the JDS booth to see Lisa Ellston demonstrate how to sublimate drinkware in a mug press. Learn what to look for in a good mug press. Learn how to sublimate insulated tumblers, ceramic mugs & water bottles. A few lucky attendees will get a free completed sample.
- Eddie Hill, Award Masters Inc.
“What exactly do we sell? Personalization!”
Our machine that we use to personalize awards and signs can do so much more! Eddie will give you (21) million dollar a year ideas that you can implement to grow your business.
“We are pleased to announce that Continued Education Units (CEUs) through the Awards and Personalization Association (APA) are available for each Education Session. Use your tracking document to enter the Educational Sessions towards up to 1.0 CEUs of outside education.”
– Natalie Sternberg, Education Manager APA